Friday, December 28, 2012

What's going on...

What we are waiting on...

The embassy insists on J's birth father traveling to Kinshasa to do an in-person interview.  The problem:  He lives thousands of miles away from the Embassy and no one can get a hold of him.

What we are hoping...

The embassy will accept paperwork from our agency saying that they have done "due diligence" on trying to get ahold of her father.

What we don't know...

If the embassy will accept the paperwork that was submitted, or how long it will take them to review it. If they don't accept the paperwork, we aren't sure what's going to happen from that point.

What we need...

Prayers that this will all be settled soon.  We are getting very anxious.  Our hearts are starting to feel a HUGE gap because of the longing for our little one to be home.  As soon as this is settled, J's visa will be issued and Jared can travel IMMEDIATELY.

We truly appreciate your continued support and prayers as we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our daughter!


  1. How difficult this must be..praying you hear good news soon..and that your little one can come home.

  2. many, many prayers being sent your way! I can't imagine how hard this is!

  3. I've been keeping you in my prayers!!!!!

  4. praying for your family! I know the waiting must be so hard.

  5. Big prayers coming your way!!!! Can't wait to watch you guys bring your daughter home!!!!

  6. Following the link from your blog, Amy, I have read many of the posts here and I now feel "caught up" on your saga. I am praising God for your successful surgery and saying more prayers that the "bureaucracy" can get cleared up and your little one can come home to you.
    Truly: God is GOOD all the time... and all the time, God is GOOD!

    (A fellow "Wallflower")
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

  7. Praying for your family. I hope your little girl will be here soon.