Friday, June 1, 2012

The Photo Book

Well folks, our photo book for J came in the mail today!  Here's a little peek at it... I can't post pictures of all of it because we put quite a few pics of baby J in the mix :), but here are some of the highlights!

Daddy's page:
 Mommy's page:
 Gotta introduce the babies:
 And, definitely can't forget about the grandparents!
 And, pictures of our house...

I make tons of photo book's at Shutterfly.  It's super easy and fairly painless!

 OH, and J's bedding came in the mail today!!!!  I'm so, so, so excited!  Now, if only I had a bed to put it on, ha!

We started working on repurposing furniture for her room, can't wait to share pictures of those when they are all finished :)  Here's to a summer filled with preparation for our little girl!!!  Happy June to you all :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I can feel your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book, awesome! And the bedding, adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable book! We are just starting to collect photos for the one we are making for our little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You book is beautiful! She is sure to love it! This is a great introduction to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you both. Your book looks great, J will love it. I'm looking forward to reading more about your journey. Thanks for sharing,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete