Sunday, November 27, 2011

Don't Judge Me!

So, I have a confession to make.  Well... I guess a couple.

1.  I have not been keeping up with this blog (like, duh!)
2.  My closet is a serious wreck.  Those of you that are sweet might say, "Amy... messy... no, I don't believe it... she is perfect :)" but, y'all I'm not {As if I had you fooled ;)}

Don't believe, me? take a look:

There are shoes falling down, hangers everywhere, clothes thrown all over the place.  

And the bad thing is, I had just cleaned this stinkin thing like 3 weeks ago after Jared and I donated a truck FULL of clothes to Goodwill.  So, I decided that I'd straighten it for the umpteenth time.

It's not perfect.  I don't have any fancy organizing get-ups or tips, BUT it's a whole lot better than before, right?!



My clothes are organized by color and garment (pants, dresses, tops, sweatshirts, etc.) with the exception of the top rack... that stuff is the "out of season" section!


So, there you have it.  I am a complete mess in my closet.  The bad thing is that I will have to clean it up again in like 2 days because I will have once again thrown my junk everywhere!  

Whew... so glad to get that off my chest ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment