Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

It's beginning to look a lot like fall around these parts {my house that is}.  If only it felt like it also!  I'm just certain that one of these days it will be cool again :)

I spent part of my weekend getting my house ready for fall.  Here are some pics:

The Pinterest inspired wreath I made... it looks SOOOO much better in person, I just couldn't get a good pic :(


My fall table setting- I decided to add some teal in with the fall colors because I thought it was looking so bland and dark!  I think everything on my table was purchased from Pier One :) 



A close up of my new napkins and napkin rings!  I am a sucker for cute place settings!


New candle holders that were on clearance!!!


Happy Fall {almost} y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment