Thursday, August 18, 2011

When life gives you lemons, throw them in the mud :)

It's that time of year... working on my classroom, meeting my new students, making lesson plans, and playing in the mud.  Wait, that doesn't sound right?!!  Actually, while I'm busy working away, Jared is also busy getting ready to kick off a new year in the student ministry.  We always say hello to a new school year mudpit style :)

It actually started off a little innocent.  Just a dab of mud here and a dab of mud there :)


Look, people are sitting back, enjoying their evening

And, then it started.  Extreme mud fighting.



They would get all clean, and then go right back in!


Let's just say when they mess with Jared, he ALWAYS wins


Lucky me...  I'm all clean!  Thanks to my camera for protecting me!  Sarah wasn't so lucky haha


AWWWW, what a precious and dirty couple :)


I was seriously lucky to only have a few spots of mud on me!


My husband is a HUGE dork!  


All in all, I'd say it was a pretty stinkin successful Mudfest!


No comments:

Post a Comment