Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reunion!!!

I must admit that I have missed my roomies from our summer student ministry trip, SOAR.  My emotions must have been getting the best of me when I volunteered to have a sleepover with 8 freshmen girls (on my last free night before going back to work!), but they are the BEST, so it was definitely worth it!

We headed out for a night on the town in Dallas.  Our first stop was Jakes to grab some yummy burgers!  Emily refused to take a serious picture, so this is why there is one missing!


After Jakes, we went to Krispy Kreme, but I didn't snap any photos there :(

Then, we headed home for a Just Dance Party.  It was HI-larious!


Seriously, how could you not love these sweet little faces :)





So wish that I would have snapped a picture of the Mr. playing with the girls, because it was sooooo funny- AND he won (duh!)



After our dance party, we settled in with the movie, Letters to God.  Needless to say, most of the girls were in tears before the end of the movie.  I actually held myself together for once... maybe because it was 3:00 in the morning so I couldn't focus enough to cry!


And, some of them fell asleep!


OHHHH... and during the movie (at 1:00!) our doorbell rang.  We got rolled... which makes the Mr. and myself NOT happy campers.  My girls were the sweetest and cleaned it up (and maybe they chased the boys that did it down and forced them to help also!)  I just might have used my teacher's voice on the boys and told them that they were disrespectful hahaha!

We went to sleep around 4:00, so it should make for an interesting week!!!  LOVE my SOAR girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment