Saturday, August 27, 2011

A quick update

I've definitely neglected this lil blog lately!  School as been consuming every part of my life, but I wanted to share a few pictures from an exciting night last week.  Our student ministry had a baptism night on Wednesday where about 15 kids were baptized!  These were kids that have committed to following Christ and went through a baptism class this summer.  It is amazing to see God still working in the lives of teenagers.  We hear a lot about the troubles and awful situations that these kids have to face on a daily basis, so nights like this put everything into perspective.

Here are a few pictures from the night!  I'd upload more, but it was taking forever!





Before baptisms got started, I chatted with one of my favorite little boys, Royal.  He had just got finished asking me if I had fake hair in because he could see part of my scalp, ha!


I am most definitely thankful to belong to a church family where God is still working and moving.  I have to brag a little on my husband and say that he has grown tremendously the past couple of years.  Life as a pastor is not always roses and hearts, but he has handled difficult situations with wisdom and guidance from the Lord.  I am thankful that he leads our family and student ministry!  I am one very lucky and blessed girl!!!

Can't wait to hear my man preach in the morning!  I'm also ready to tackle the week ahead... hope everyone has a blessed week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment