Saturday, July 30, 2011

My babies...

Seriously, I cannot believe I have not introduced you to my babies... I prove to be even more of a horrible mommy everyday!

The Mr. brought our oldest daughter, Bailey, into our marriage.  I was lucky enough to be able to name her during my senior year of high school.  She is JUST like my hubby:  a cuddler (when it's on her terms), stubborn as all get out, and perfectly content to be left alone.  She is 8 years old, and we love her to pieces!

Well, about 4 years into our marriage we decided we were ready to add to our family.  We thought it would be great if Bailey had a little sister to play with and to keep her young and vivacious (one of my fav words haha).  That's when Marley entered our family.  Now, Marley is completely opposite of Bailey... she is the most mischievous, playful, guilty, kind-hearted dog.  You can tell immediately when she has done something wrong (which is quite often I might add)!  Seriously, we had our bags packed and ready to go for Hawaii and we left them in our bedroom while we were going to church.  We came back from lunch to find that Marley had unpacked all of J's suitcase... it was HI-larious!  Of course, the Mr. didn't think it was funny so she got into trouble :(.  He's definitely the disciplinarian when it comes to the babies!

Oh!  Forgot to mention... this was Marley when she was a baby (The first day we brought her home)


And this is what she looks like now.  Don't get me wrong, she is still presh, but we seriously thought she would be black.  Turns out it's called tipping and it doesn't grow back hahaha!  Makes her even more special!

Here's Bailey... they are both shih-tzus!  Definitely our favorite breed!

The little monkeys on Christmas morning :)


I love this picture because it shows their personalities so well!  Bailey is always sleeping and stretching and Marley has that "I'm up to NO GOOD" look on her face! 


 Well, there you have it... Those are my sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment